Okay so the cats out of the bag now. We are pregnant! As of right now, I am due on August 14, 2010! We went to our doctor on Thursday January 21 for our first appointment with our Doc. We were really hoping to get to hear the heartbeat of our little baby, but he couldn't find it. I was a little worried about that but the doc said that its normal to not always hear it this early because the baby is so small. He then offered to do an ultrasound so we could see our baby! It was kind of hard to see at first until he go to the right angle and there our little lima bean was! You could see the heart beating so fast. I swear my heart could have stopped the moment I saw that. Brad wasn't as convinced as me, its still pretty surreal to him, and I think as we get further along and have another ultrasound when you can actually tell its a baby then I think he might start acting excited..... although, I think he is really, he just doesn't show it! I am finally excited now that I know its real! We changed our facebook status on Friday and texted a few of our friends and so most people know! Its no longer a secret!
