Yesterday we had the opportunity to take a 5 Generations photo with Brad's 90 year old great grandma Mildred. She absolutly loved Braleigh and was grinning from ear to ear the entire time we were there. Not very often does an opportunity come along for someone to have four generations let alone FIVE! Although I was so excited for Braleigh to have this picture done, but it made me really sad that she will never beable to meet my grandma Lloyal Hunter. I only have one living grandparent and that is my grandpa Hunter. It makes me only realize how important it is to spend as much time with him as possible.
Afterwards Brad and I had tickets to the Utah Football game, and that meant leaving Braleigh for several hours. I didn't think that I would have a hard time, but when it got closer for us to leave, it started setting in and I BAWLED! It wasn't that I didn't think she would be taken care of by her Grandma Bentley, but I just didn't want to leave her. Honestly the more I think about it the more I never want to leave her for a long time again! I know the time will come again when I have to leave her with a sitter for a while, and I know it won't be any easier. I'm not quite sure if I'm normal or just a big boob (maybe a little of both). I will say this, after we left I ended up being fine after about an hour and we had a great time at the football game. We were rained on for the first half, but the Utes blew their opponent away 59 to 6.
All and all it was a pretty good day, but exhausting. I totally crashed when we got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment