Saturday, July 16, 2011

Life is good

I know that it has been a couple months since my last post, but I thought I would try to catch you up to speed. Braleigh is 10 1/2 months now! I can hardly believe it! She is growing up entirely too fast for me. She is talking so much, or should I say attempting to talk, she says a few words that you can actually understand like dog (and woof), dad, that, this, and mom (but only when she is mad, tired or hungry). She is standing up really well now and will let go and be freestanding for about a minute now before she sits down. She will walk with the pushing car we have but not by herself, we are working on that one but to tell you the truth I'm in no hurry for her to start walking ( she already has me running around chasing her and stopping her from getting into things all day). And while I don't want to be thinkin about this already, I have started to plan Braleighs FIRST birthday party. It is less than 2 months away and I want it to be special (even though she won't remember any of it).

So far we have a pretty good summer, well, that is once it warmed up and stopped raining or snowing. But the past month as been great. We have played outside, gone to the park, gone up the mountain, swimming and lots of other things. She is getting to be so excited and interested about the things around her and I'm loving every second of it.

For the most part, life is great for us. The only thing that I am not excited about is the fact that my in-laws moved to North Dakota this past week. It was so hard to see them go. They only lived 30 miles from us and even though we didn't go see them every day, we were able to drop by and visit whenever we liked or viseversa. I can't wait for my mom-in-law to get her a computer so Braleigh can "skype" with her Grammy :)

Okay now that I'm done blabbing here are some pictures from the past couple month (which I'm pretty sure is the reason that most of you get on here) We took some family and 9month photos and I'll get them up here in a separate post.















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment