Thursday, September 8, 2011

Braleigh's 1st Birthday!

This past year has gone by too fast! My baby turned on on Monday and I can't believe it. I feel like if I blink anymore she is going to be all grown up. I know this is nothing new to you parents out there. I was so sad but happy at the same time. Although we had a pretty good day. Braleigh was able to open her presents from me and Brad in the morning, which include a SANDBOX which she absolutely loved :) And then later in the afternoon we had a small party with our family. I know she is only one and won't remember anything that I did, but I loved prepping for it. It was an OWL theme (as you can see by the pictures). I'm sure it will just get more crazy as she gets older.
Also we had Braleigh's one year well child check up, she is still at the top of he growth curve in her height!  She is 31 1/4 inches and 20 lbs 6 oz..... Which also means we could turn her car seat around!  I sure hope that makes our car rides more pleasant.   Well anyways its late and I probably should go to bed since its late.      




















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment