Confessions of a wife and mother. Somethings maybe serious, humorous, and others maybe appalling. This is me, and this my life!
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
So the potty training begins......
For the past year, I have been introducing Braleigh to the potty..... meaning we started out just sitting on it and getting used to it, and occasionally she would actually do her business in it. More recently I've been trying to get her to use it more, so when we have to change our Pull-up we sit on the potty first and she always goes poop in the toilet (she has been doing this for several months). SO I guess you could say that we have been potty training for a year, but I think of it more as warming up and getting accustomed to it. Today I thought we would just try using the potty every 30 -45 min. This morning she has went 4 times! It has completely surprised me and given me that little push to be more enthusiastic and serious about getting her potty trained! I am hopeful that she will be potty trained in a couple months (that is if we have no major set backs). I hope you all wish me good luck because I'm going to need it, although I'm pretty sure that Braleigh wont because she is becoming such a BIG girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment