Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

So we had our ultrasound appointment and found out we're having a GIRL!  I really didn't think I would be this excited.  This whole time Brad and I have been sure it was going to be a boy, so we never even really thought what it would be for a girl.   I asked Brad what he thought and he just said the possibility never occurred to him!  lol   She must be alot like him because she was kind of stubborn in showing us her "girl parts".  She kept her legs together or would cross them.... but finally we were able to see what she was.  lol But on the side note of what gender we are having, I am so RELIEVED that everything is okay.  I kept having bad dreams that she was going to have extra parts! So this has calmed my nerves for sure!  Anyways here's a picture of our little gal's profile.  It took us a while to get a good view because she kept smashing her face up against the wall!  Like I said she is stubborn!