Saturday, April 10, 2010

What do we name her?

Now that we know what our little "lima bean" is, one of the most asked question is what are we naming her.. Unfortunately we are having a tough time with names, there are so many to choose from! We know two things about her name: First, that it must start with a "B" (we have to keep the BB trend going on); Second, her middle name will be after my late grandma Lloyal. So we have been trying to find a cute original "B" name that flows well with Lloyal and isn't going to be too hard for people to pronounce or spell! This is turning out to be a difficult task! Here are a few names that I like:
  • Bethany
  • Braelyn
  • Brigette
  • Bralee
  • Brayah
  • Brinley
  • Bianca
These are just a few that we thought were cute.  We have a list on the fridge with names we liked.  I only wish we could narrow it down to a couple.   

On a side note,  I found out earlier this week, my sister Ashley is going to have a BOY!   Like me she doesn't know a first name, but his middle name will be named after my mom's brother (who passed away as a child) Douglas!   If Grandma were still alive she would be so excited for us both!!   Although, I know that she's watching over both our little ones now and she'll make sure that they get a good send off before they make it down to this earth.  

Gosh I am just so excited!  I can't wait to start decorating the nursery!