So this past weekend, I spent my time painting our laundry room. It was one of the things I had to get done before the baby comes. Our spare room used to be our office/ Brad's "man cave" but it is now going to become a nursery. I finished painting sunday (with the exeption of the cabinets, which will have to wait til another day) and I think it was a big improvement. We still plan to put carpet or new lanolium down, but that will have to be sometime in the future. I came home from work today only to find that Brad had moved the desk in here and moved the washer and dryer. I can't believe how good it looks!!!
Before
After
Yes, I know the floor still is gross looking, but the walls looks better, right?
The plan is to paint the seafoam green cabinets a nice chocolate brown. I think it will look really good when finished.
So there you have it.... my almost complete project! I'll keep posting pictures of other things I do in my house!