Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun and Cold Weekend!

So this weekend we went to Supercross and boy was it fun! We met up with Brad's friend who is an announcer for monster and the race. She is so super nice, even nicer than I had imagined and not to mention gorgeous! She let us join in with the VIP lunch which was pretty good and a neat experience. After being at the "VIP party" for a while we decided to leave and walk around the pits for a while and check out the racers bikes and trailers for some of the sponsors. It was really fun, and surprisingly enough, my pregnant self wasn't that pooped from doing it. We took our seats and waited for the fun to begin! The weather wasn't bad at all until the first heat race began, and that’s when it started rain! I think we experienced wind, rain, sleet, hail and snow all in the same night, it was CRAZY! But we came prepared with our coats, blankets and ponchos! The races were awesome to watch and the racers were getting super muddy by the main events, but it was worth sitting in the cold and rain because it was so fun! I enjoyed being with my hubby.

Afterwards we went to Denny's for dinner and the hostess and our waitress were kind of nuts! The hostess gal kept singing and our waitress talked to us like we were a bunch of two year olds! At least my 11:00p.m. breakfast/dinner was really yummy! We stayed the night in a Motel 6 next to Denny's and it was so ghetto! HA HA! They didn't even have a clock on the night stand, not to mention they gave us a room with 2 full sized beds!
Before we went home Sunday, we did a little shopping and then stopped for lunch at Chuck-o-rama! (what great place for a pregnant woman!) I am so glad we had such a fun time! It was a good get away.

Brad's friend Laurette Nicoll - She's an announcer for Monster energy.

These girls had to keep putting out the Monster Energy drinks because they were giving them away for free to the public before the VIP party started.  This one guy I watched go back at least 5 times!   He was insane!   They put a limit of 3 per day on the can for a reason!!!!!
This was the DJ playing music-  Everytime you could feel the bass my little girl inside me started kicking!  I think she was dancing around in there!

This is a Motorcycle built for two! Courtesy of Travis Pastrana and the Nitro Circus guys! -lol-
View of the Pits.
View of the track.
View from our seats.  We were front and center! 
Here we are before the rain started in our seats
Here we are again with our rain gear on!
Awww don't we look cute!
We didn't take alot of pictures because once it started raining it was too cold and wet to take alot. 

Lastly- I have to throw in a picture we just took of my Baby Bump at 25 weeks!   I can't believe I'm that far already!    Only a short 15 weeks left before our little girl comes!