So yesterday, Meg and I had a girls day! It was so much fun. We did a lot of run around errands, but it was nice to hang out. We got almost everything we went up there for and even got to go to lunch at Olive Garden (it was so good). I was pretty proud of myself because I refrained from buy ever cute baby thing I saw. We attempted to get some hair color but the hair supply place was closed, they closed at 2 p.m. I mean who closes at 2? Kind of seems like a random time, but we decided we'll just have to come up again. The one thing we did get was the Baby Shower Invitations.... They are so cute! I scanned in a copy, although excuse the quality because my scanner is old and not very good. So watch for yours in the mail!
I also just wanted to attach my Belly Pics that are on the invitations, just so you can see them better. I was pretty impressed with Meg's and my creativity. She took them Friday with my little pocket camera and I edited them! We did it all with out the help of the master photographer, aka my husband Brad. I think they are really cute! These are taken at 27 weeks, the lower one is probably my favorite!
Anyways, we are getting our 2nd ultrasound done on Friday, so I'll post some more pictures then!


