Friday we had our second ultrasound to check our baby's size. We thought we were 28 weeks along, but it turns out she measures only 25-26 weeks, so I bet our doctor changes our due date from August 14 to either later in August or early September. It was kind of a bummer. On the plus side of things, we got to see her again! Everything still looks good (and just to double check there are no boy parts growing down there!) We didn't get to see a profile view of her head but we got to see the front of her face! She is going to have some major chubby cheeks!!! When I get them scanned in I'll post them.
After our appointment, we went to Home Depot to pick out paint for her room. I was so pumped, Brad, not so much. -lol- We got the room painted over the weekend, and I just finished the last little bit today. Here are some pictures of our progress. Its going to be so cute when the room gets actually put together! Well until next time......