At our ultrasound appointment we were told that our gestational age was 2 weeks lower than what we thought, so we thought we would be receiving a new due date today at our doctor appointment today. Our doctor said he doesn't like to really move the due date unless he is really sure, so he is keeping our due date August 14, 2010 and recommending we get another ultrasound in 6 weeks at our 28 week mark. At that time they will measure her again and see if she is following the development of the lower gestational age. So he said we could actually be having our baby anywhere between the 14th and the 29th! Talk about really not knowing when she will come! Oh well as long as she doesn't get here too soon that it would cause problems, although I am hoping that our Doc will keep us on the August 14 date.... I don't know if I'll be able to wait till the end of August! Also I have gain only 1 pound since my last appointment which is right on track.
Everyday, I am starting to feel our little angel more and more and it is so exciting. It is one of the strangest feelings, but definitely in a good way. I only have to wait 4 more months (give or take a couple weeks –lol-) until I get to see her!
Well until next time.........