Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update

So since my last post, there has been a couple things that have happened that I need to update you on.    First off, our good friend, and teacher, Coach Darrell Gardner was killed in an accident on his farm on Memorial day.   It was so sad.   He was a good man, and such an inspiration to many people including Brad and I.   This was only proven at his funeral where hundreds of people atteneded.  He will always be remembered for the life lessons he taught and the love and kindness he showed to others.  He was a true example of what we all should strive for, and I only hope that one day I can be even just a little like him.   He will truely be missed.

We had a doctors appointment on Thursday June 3.   Unfortunatly our due date has been moved to 2 weeks later than our original date.   So this means we have a due date of August 29th.   Our doctor wants us to do another ultrasound at 34 weeks just so he can make sure that everything is progressing like it should and to make sure that there isn't any interuterine growth restriction..... meaning she is as big as our original due date, but something is keeping her from growing as big as she should.   But our doctor said that with our past two ultrasounds, everything is right with the later due date and he thinks we may have miscalculated.  Oh well.... I guess this just means we have two more weeks to figure out what we are going to name the little squirt!  

Also this past weekend was the Annual Castle Valley Rock Show that Patrick puts on each year.   I was able to help him out this year again.  Pat wouldn't really let me do much more than sell things because of my current "situtation" -lol-, but I had a great time.... as usual!  It was really busy at moments and dead during others, but we were competin with several other events in town, like the Rodeo and Stock Car races.   Jesse and Dallin ( my nephews ) had their own booth and it was so cute to watch them be little salesmen.   They did awesome.   I look forward to next years show and hopefully I will beable to do a little more than this year.

Anyways, This week might be a little slower for me, but coming up next week I'm going to be super busy, I have a doctors appointment on Monday; girls camp Wednesday through Friday; and we are attending a prenatal class on Saturday!!!!   I can't wait for things to slow down just a little, I'm starting to get a little tuckered out.   My poor home looks like a tornado has hit it because I just don't have the energy to clean it inside.... or outside.    Maybe next month will be better?????