Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Braleigh's Blessing Day

Sunday was the big day for Braleigh's blessing. Brad had to take off a couple days but I am so glad we finally were able to get it done! Brad did such a good job blessing her and everyone complimented on how cute Braleigh looked! (which she did look pretty adorable) My neighbors made her dress, it is amazing and adorable. I made her bow for her headband with one of Grandma's earings. I am super happy that my grandpa is still in good health and was able to stand in the circle, I would have asked him to bless her if he wouldn't have said a couple years ago that he was done because he was "too old". haha. I love him so much. He was teary eyed after she was blessed, and I know that he misses Grandma alot. I do too, but I know that she was with us in spirit. Afterwards we came back to our house and had a lunch for those who came to support us. I now have have a new-found respect for my mother who has that many people, or more, at her house various times through out the year. I don't know how she does it and stays sane. I wanted to crawl in a dark hole and hide! I probably was onery to everyone, I guess thats what stress does to me. I'm glad its over with. My mom told me that this is only the begining and that I have many more events like this to look forward too. Maybe after I've been "hosting" for as long as she has I will be better at it.
4 generations
Other pictures I needed to post...
Braleigh's First Sink Bath

Braleigh's First Christmas Ornament



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment