So 15 weeks ago we had our little sweetie, and 14 weeks ago we brought her home. The first picture is the day we were able to take her home and the second one was just taken this past Thursday. I can hardly believe how tiny she used to be. Not only has she grown a ton, but her whole appearance changes every day. I am starting to realize that she wont be so small forever. I feel like that Kenny Chesney song "Don't blink", because I feel like if I do she'll be all grown up! She has been such a blessing to our little family and I can no longer imagine what our life would without her.
Confessions of a wife and mother. Somethings maybe serious, humorous, and others maybe appalling. This is me, and this my life!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Time doesn't stand still.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment