Saturday, January 8, 2011

Been a long time........

So I know I haven't posted here for a while, but when the holidays come around it gets crazy.   So let me update you a little.    First, Braleighs first Christmas was pretty good, she was definetly spoiled even though she had absolutly no idea what was going on, nor did she care about anything.... but I guess next year will be more fun.    Nevertheless, we had a blast hanging out with our families!  

Braleigh opening her pjs at Grammy's house.

Braliegh in her Christmas PJ's
The camo hat that Aunt Ash, Uncle Ry, Morgan and Ethan gave her. Way cute!
Braleigh and Ethan playing together on the floor.... even though they are only 2 weeks apart and Braleigh is taller, Ethan looks so much bigger than her.  He is definetly a boy!  Love that cutie:)
Grandpa Brown holding both babes!  


Braleigh is 4 months old now.  I can hardly believe how fast time goes. She had her 4 month check up on Thursday the 6th and she is getting so BIG!  She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz (only in the 53%) and she measures 26 1/2 inches (in the 97%!! ) So she is tall and skinny.   The doctor said that 97% was as high as the chart goes and if she goes out of that, then she is just plain "tall for her age"  haha.  



We started her on cereal yesterday, the 7th, and it was really funny to see her reactions.   I love this little girl!






Here is a video from our first cereal feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment