Friday, March 18, 2011

Well its 1 a.m and I actually have a moment to update everyone! Sorry it has been forever since my last post, lots has happened and Braleigh has kept me super busy all day long! Braleigh is 6 1/2 months old now and so many things have changed! At her 6 month check up and she was 15 lbs 12 oz and 28 inches long! She is still in the 97% for her height!!! We have one tall skinny girl! She is making lots of progress every day, she has been eating "solids" for a couple months now, she is babbling alot more, and she just started scooting around a few days ago! It is amazing how fast she is growing.

I had a birthday earlier this month too! I turned 25, I am now a "quarter century" ..... and when you say it like that it really makes me feel old! My mom and dad came over and took me to dinner to, what has become a tradition on my birthday, Groggs. It was great to spend the day with Brad and Braleigh and later with my parents and sister.

Well here are some pictures, which I know is the only reason why people get on here in the first place.




























Posted by Picasa

1 comment: