Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I know its been a while since I've written last so here is a quick update for everyone. Braleigh is growing up so fast!!! You never believe it when people tell you that your babies grow up fast but it seems like just days ago when I was cuddling with Braleigh in my arms and now she is 8 months and so active, not to mention she is getting into everything! She has become quite the crawler and not to mention an investigator! She is now pulling herself up on the couch, and well, just about anything she can reach. I am sure she will be walking before I know it.

This past weekend, I was able to enjoy my 1st mother's day visiting family. We saw Brad's mom, his grandma, and then spent dinner with my family. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Saturday I finally got my front yard weeded and lawn mowed which was great, I just need to find the time to plant some flowers, lay some sod, wash my house, till a garden, and well I'm sure there are many more things I need to do and that is just the outside.


In some sad news, it looks like my in-laws are moving away :( I will miss having them so close but it might be fun to go on a family trip to see them and see some new things. We have spent a lot of time lately helping them clean up their house and get rid of things they won't be needing anymore, and in doing so we have ended up with a lot of things -lol- I think Brad wish I hadn't came because I kept saying I wanted to keep all of these things that his parents were going to get rid of and I could find uses for them. I guess that just goes to show how much he loves me, he is willing to haul a bunch of things that we probably didn't need but I wanted.

Having fun on her car.
Well it's late and I should probably get to bed. It's been a long day and I am beat even though I feel like I haven't done much today.




The picture we took of Braleigh for Mother's day

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She sure is growing up fast, and she is so beautiful! Cherish the moments you have with her, it really does go by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update--although you made me very tired with all you're accomplishing. Braleigh is just adorable and yup, growing fast!!!

    ReplyDelete