Thursday, December 27, 2012

I know most of you don't read my post...... Admit it, you just look at the pictures!  So I will be brief.  
This Christmas season wasn't quite the same for my family and me, we were missing our very important little man. He used to put so much fun in our family gatherings and we missed that this year and will continue to miss it every year to follow.  Sometimes it is hard to remember how much our Heavenly Father has blessed you with, but during hard times and happy times, when your family is near, take a look around and remember all that He has given you and the people He has allowed to be in your life.  Family is a most precious gift from our Father in Heaven and we should always cherish the moments we have with them, because they might not always be there.    I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families and I am wishing you all a Happy New Year! 


Now on to the photo fun.



























No comments:

Post a Comment