Sunday, January 27, 2013

I posted this on Facebook, but I need to post it in our blog!  Braleigh is getting so funny and saying the funnies things so I just wanted to share it with our  followers.   

We were taking a bath the other night and I told her I was going to get her. I was giving her zurberts- some people call them raspberries......   Anyways she screams at me "I MORE TICKLISH THAN A CHRISTMAS TREE MOMMA!"  

Yesterday Braleigh and I went to pick up our Bountiful Basket. I told her that we we were going to get a surprise of fruits and veggies. She replied with a huge smile on her face "and we pull the carrots out of the ground?!"   
(to understand this we watch Daniel Tiger and they have an episode about the surprise vegetables you pull out of the ground)

TODAY were were making Chicken Noodle. I was telling Braleigh we were making it for daddy to help him feel better since he as a cold. She screams "and make it FOR MEEEEEEEE!" Being the good mother I am the first thing that comes to mind is..... she is a little Gollum. HAHAHAH Come to think of it Toddlers are a lot like Gollum...  Maybe I need to come up with a comparison . :D 

Anyways there is never a Dull moment around with a toddler and I hope to post more of our funny moments!   

No comments:

Post a Comment