When she was smaler:
Confessions of a wife and mother. Somethings maybe serious, humorous, and others maybe appalling. This is me, and this my life!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sad day
So yesterday was a sad day. Saturday, Megan and Chris's dog L.E. got hurt really bad and they had to put her down yesterday so she would no longer be in pain. I feel so bad for Meg and Chris because she was a part of their family and they only got to have her for a short time, but I guess heavenly father gets to enjoy her company now. I know it won't be the same without her, but we'll just have to keep remembering the good times. So here's a tribute to a really good puppy. She'd get called "elk" dog because her legs were so long when she ran around. My dogs loved to play with her even when she grew bigger than them both. She'd follow you around because she wanted to be with you. But she was even sweeter when she was sleeping. L.E., We'll miss you and your cute personality. Rest in Peace.