Friday, February 19, 2010

Strong little heart!

So we went to the doctors yesterday and finally got to hear our little baby's heart beat.  It is so fast and I can hardly believe that I have a little person growing inside of me.   Brad said it sounded like a turbo-equiped washing machine -lol- .    Not really far off.  lol   It was so exciting and I finally am starting to feel like this is really going to happen.   The doc said the baby has a strong heartbeat which kind of made me feel better since we couldn't hear it the first time we went.    Our next appointment is March 16, and they will set up the ultrasound appointment so we can find out the gender. Brad always says its not really a surprise because its one or the other, but I'm still really excited to find out so I can start making things and start decorating the nursery!   :)  Life is good right now.