This might be a little graphic for some of you so you should stop now if you have a weak stomach.
Consider this your warning!
Last night at around 2 a.m. I was awaken by the wimperings of my dear Moto dog. He needed to go outside.... so I let him out and on my way back to bed I stepped in something slimy and wet...... and you can probably guess what it was...... POO! So in a frantic... I ran into the bathroom and washed my foot off. I then proceeded to attempt to clean up the mess.... except there wasn't just one pile.... or even two. There were 4!!! And to make it worse... it was just regular doggy dodoo it was diarrhea! So here I am on the floor trying to clean it up and I am gagging horribly, which wakes up Brad up. He comes out and see the mess and sends me back to bed. (Gosh I love him!) In the mean time, Moto comes back in and thinks he is in trouble because he knew he made a mess......and Harley is hiding in the bathroom with her nose barley sticking out the door! -lol- Finally we got back to sleep around 3ish. Then, at 5 a.m. Moto woke me up again with his wimpers. So I run to let him out and you probably can guess what I find...... More accidents!!! Anyways..... it was a night with little sleep for me and Brad both. I feel so bad for the little guy, you could tell he was not feeling well at all. Brad said Moto pretty much slept all morning, but when I got home around 3 he was his happy self again and glad to see me. We really must love our dogs.... but then again how could you not love this face?