Confessions of a wife and mother. Somethings maybe serious, humorous, and others maybe appalling. This is me, and this my life!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Grocery Shopping
So yesterday was our first family outing, other than the doctor. We went grocery shopping. Okay I know I probably should have just stayed home with Braleigh, but I have not really left the house since she was born and I have had some MAJOR cabin fever!! After this experience I have discovered that motherhood is the main cause of paranoia! When we first walked in, I could not help except look at every person in there and think about the germs they were carrying! Lucky for us, our little princess slept the entire time :) I did get over being so paranoid and we finished our shopping just in time for Braleigh to wake up to be fed. I am starting to realize how difficult mothers have it. You have to plan everything around your baby and when they get fed or sleep and its never the same each day, but I am getting used to it and to tell you the truth, I don't mind it so much. I know I keep saying it, but I really do love being "mommy", even if it is really hard sometimes.