I took this picture yesterday of Braleigh. I finally was able to get a picture of her cute smile, even if it may have been caused by gas. haha. She is such a good baby. The first couple nights we had her home were kind of rough because it seemed everytime I would finally get her back down after eating she would wake up again, but now I am actually able to sleep for a couple hours at a time. She is becoming more awake and alert during the day, but still she still sleeps for most of it, which I don't mind because then I can nap too. I love being a mom, it is so different than I imagined. I look at her and it is seems crazy that this perfect little angel was growing inside me for 9 months kicking and punching me! She is so cute and every day I love her even more. Now, I can't imagine what our lives would be like with out her!!!
