My name is Brittany and I'm 27 years old
Most people call me Britt. My sisters call me B or Bree.
I married my high school love at 19. We've been married for nearly 8 years. He still makes me smile.
I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, Braleigh. She is a lot like me.
I used to work a 9-5 job, and now I am a stay-home-mom. Being a mom is the best job ever.
I used to work a 9-5 job, and now I am a stay-home-mom. Being a mom is the best job ever.
I love crafting, sewing, crocheting, and just creating things.
I love to paint.... not portraits or paintings, but rooms in the house and furniture.
I'm a total goober. I love to be a dork and goof around.
I truly believe that I am the one person that can crack a smile out of my husband when he is being serious.
I've lost many important people in my life that I miss dearly, my nephew being one of them. A day doesn't go by that I do not think about him, or miss him.
I am not a thin woman.
It would be nice to be skinnier and healthier.
I know I should eat better and exercise, but have a hard time committing to it.
I may seem shy at first but I really love to talk, and it is hard to keep me quiet once I get going.
I try to always keep positive in my life and look at the bright side of negative situations.
My family says I let things "roll off my shoulders", I guess I just want to live by motto "Forgive and Forget"
Sometimes it is hard to forget but I always try to forgive.
I always want to do my best and I am trying to be a better mother, wife, and woman in life.
I hope that my confessions will help me become more open with myself as well as others.
I'm a total goober. I love to be a dork and goof around.
I truly believe that I am the one person that can crack a smile out of my husband when he is being serious.
I've lost many important people in my life that I miss dearly, my nephew being one of them. A day doesn't go by that I do not think about him, or miss him.
I love music, especially my piano. I try to compose my own songs, but it is more as a therapy and expression.
I am not a thin woman.
It would be nice to be skinnier and healthier.
I know I should eat better and exercise, but have a hard time committing to it.
I may seem shy at first but I really love to talk, and it is hard to keep me quiet once I get going.
I try to always keep positive in my life and look at the bright side of negative situations.
My family says I let things "roll off my shoulders", I guess I just want to live by motto "Forgive and Forget"
Sometimes it is hard to forget but I always try to forgive.
I always want to do my best and I am trying to be a better mother, wife, and woman in life.
I hope that my confessions will help me become more open with myself as well as others.
No comments:
Post a Comment