Confession: YES!!! I am THAT person who really really likes ROCKS!
Truth: I actually LOVE Rocks!
Truth: As much as I love rocks, I don't know the first thing about them.
Okay I am semi-knowledgeable, I have been involved with them for about 11 years (thanks to my Bro-in-Law Pat) but I still feel like there is so much more I don't know. I hate it when people ask me stuff because half the time I can't answer them. Even though I may not be out on the desert hunting for stones and fossils, make no mistake, I really do love rocks, especially fossils, they absolutely fascinate me.
But enough about how much I like rocks, and back to my point of being "that" person. After I was told this (a few times) it got me thinking..... aren't we all "THAT" kind of person. Don't we all have our little things, likes or hobbies that most people would have no clue about, even friends we are sort of close with? Which reminds me to another thing about me that people don't usually know.
Confession: I listen to heavy metal with my husband.
Truth #1: I actually kind of like it
Truth #2: I will not admit this to most people.
Now I've confessed that I'm a rock nerd and a metal head...... I want to leave you with this last thought: Next time you start to think to say "I didn't know you were THAT person", think first about what kind of person you are ..... we all have our quirks and secrets. What are yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment