Confession: I feel like I'm being left behind in their dust.
In the past this really has never bothered me much. I normally am pretty content with myself, until I weighed myself on my Wii the other night. Confession: I now weigh 200 lbs. Wow... can't believe I actually put that out for everyone to see.
Those who don't really know me that well, here is another truth. I have never been a really "skinny" girl. I am broad and big boned but I have a serious feat ahead of me in losing weight. I have come to the realization that I really need to get healthy and loose 35+ pounds.
I started exercising about a little over a week ago and it is HARD! I have gained a super amount of respect for anyone who sweats their behind off to get into shape. I have been really trying to push myself as hard as I can muster but I won't lie, I just want to give up. Another part that is really hard is making healthy eating choices. I know that it will take time to see results, but I'm one of those people that get discouraged easily. I only hope that by confessing all of this it will make me want to try harder to do better and not give up.
So here is to confessing it all and here is to a healthier me and one day fitting into some skinny jeans!
No comments:
Post a Comment