Thursday, July 8, 2010

And she shall be called.......

First off, I think I've yet to mention that we've decided on a name for our baby, It is..............
A SECRET!!!!!!!!!!   
Haha,  did you think I'd actually tell you? lol But I will give you a hint.... it starts with a B, so I'm just going to be referring to her as Baby "B" until she comes!

Brad and I spend our time getting ready for Baby "B" to come. I think I'm finally caught up on our laundry!  I swear I've done so much laundry that I'm going to have detergent coming out my nose!   Now I need to start washing the baby's clothes, although that might wait until I finish her dresser.   I plan on sanding and painting it this weekend.  Can't wait for it to be finished because that means I can actually start putting things together in her room!  I think I'm beginning to feel what it's like to be "nesting" and if this isn't it, then I sure hate to see what its really like!   I am going mad thinking about all the things I need to finish or clean before the baby comes!    Yesterday we moved the entertainment center out of our bedroom and gave it to Meg and Chris.....After doing that I realized how dirty our curtains were and so I pulled them down to be washed, I also realized there was a disgusting amount of dirt and dust collecting in our osciliting fan, so I decided to pull it apart and clean it as well.

As for me, I'm starting to get rather uncomfortable being 7 1/2 months pregnant in the middle of the summer.   Not only is it hard because it is hot, and my hands and feet are swelling, but I'm getting bigger and it's starting to really hurt to stand, sit or lay down for long periods at a time.  Not to mention I have to PEE all the time!   I hardly get any sleep because of it.   It definetly makes me want Baby B to come soon!    Although, I still have to wait 8 more weeks for that, so until then I'll deal with it.    I guess I don't really have a choice, now do I?

Meanwhile, We are still waiting on our truck, its probably going to be a while before they can get it done because they have to order in a new tire and new rim. Although I am pretty upset that they haven't even bothered to call us and let us know whats going on. I just hope that it all gets taken care of soon.

Lastly, some sad news... Brad just called me and informed me that my Father-in-Law is going back to Wyoming for work.   It's sad that he has to leave, but I totally understand when it comes to doing whats best for your family.  It's even harder because Brad is working weekends now, and when the baby comes we are going to be so preoccupied that we probably won't get to see him that much when he does come down :( We will miss him SO MUCH!  

Until my next post.............