Friday, July 30, 2010

When it rains it pours!

Okay most will probably tell me to be greatfull for the things I have, which I am.... but I am so tired of things going wrong and breaking!  Let me go into some small details for you.  

First of we had the whole fiasco with our truck, which got fixed by the way.   Shortly there after the check engine light came on.   Then we decided we better get our Escort registered so Brad could start driving that to work and save us some money on gas.  So I go in to get it inspected, and they fail it because of the brakes and an exhaust leak.   I just figured I would have to get it fixed later.  Then Tuesday while we were up in Provo at our last doctors appointment, our Intrepid overheats and we are pretty sure that the water pump we just replaced a year ago broke!    Our mechanic/ Brad's dad moved to Wyoming and so we are going to have to take it to a shop to be fixed which will cost us at least 750 bucks!   We have a baby coming in less than a month, and no car!!!!    UGH!  Seriously I need to keep positive, but sometimes a heap of crap gets dumped down on you all at once and you just feel hopeless.    

BUT on a positive note.... our baby is going to be here with in a month!   I am getting so anxious for her to come I can hardly stand it.   I can't wait to meet her.   I just know that Brad is going to be such a good dad, you can already tell by the way he takes care of me so well.     I AM SO EXCITED!   Just the thought of her makes me forget about all that "crap" that just fell.    Another good thing, is that today is my last day at work and so I'll have more time to prep for our little girls homecoming!  

Well I'll keep posting about our problems and sucesses as they happen! :)