Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm happy!

It seems that lately I've been kind of crabby, but today I decided to be happy for everything I have and to have a better outlook on things.    So I thought I'd write 10 things that I'm happy for today,  here we go...
  1. I'm happy that I  was able to sleep in today.
  2. I'm happy that I don't have to go back to work.
  3. I'm happy for my sweet family.
  4. I'm happy for my even sweeter husband!
  5. I'm happy that my sister Dani is letting us borrow her really nice car to take to the doctors on Tuesday, and for her giving us her old table (which looks super nice in my dining room).
  6. I'm happy that Megan got a new job that she is perfect for.
  7. I'm happy for my dogs that cheer me up all the time and are never judging :)
  8. I'm happy for the oportunity I had on Saturday to go to the temple with Brad's sister, especially because I needed it. 
  9. I'm happy for the rain, rain and even more rain that we have recieved in the past couple days
  10. I'm happy that in just a few short weeks I'm going to be a mom!   
That was actually much easier than I thought.   Maybe I should do this more often.