Well today is August 29, 2010..... my estimated delivery date! I can't believe it is here already. Although, I thought for sure that I would definetly have my baby before now, but I guess that shows you how WRONG I was. I still do not feel like she is any closer to coming. I've had no major contractions this past week, just indigestion and heartburn! I keep hoping that might be a sign labor is close, but then nothing happens, just misery. I've finally accepted the fact that she isn't coming out until she wants to. Oh and all those wife tales about what to do to naturally induce labor..... yeah they don't work. I've tried them all. You can not expect that you can have your baby when YOU want because they will come out when they are good and ready. I suppose our little gal is just not ready to meet everyone yet. I'll let her take her time, even though it is frustrating the heck out of me, maybe all this frustration is just the precursor to what parenthood is actually going to be like. Hahaha
I do think that maybe I hit a little bit of a "nesting" phase on Friday. It all started with a book shelf. I told Brad that maybe we should buy this book shelf so we could put all of our movies in one place. We got home and relized that once we put together the book shelf, it would not fit in our front room. We thought about it for a while and decided that we had to get rid of our recliners. Once we got them out of the way, we realized that we still did not have the room so we moved all the furniture around. It actually looks lots better than before, but its funny how it all started with something as simple as a book shelf. I think all the "moving" that I did not do wore me out because all I wanted to do yesterday is sleep.
I know I keep saying this, but hopefully the next time I post on here I'll officially be a mom!