20 days from today is our due date! I can't believe how fast the past nine months have gone. I still feel like I have a million things to do before our little gal decides to make her first appearance. I'm still feeling kind of sick, but I talked with the nurse at my doctors office today and she told me it would be okay to take some Tylenol Cold. So along with that I'm still drinking lots of water and herbal tea and trying to get lots of rest. I want to make sure that I have plenty of energy for the big day! I've almost got my bag completely packed too. I have at least my necessities packed so we would be okay to leave right now if we had to. Yesterday, I got the bassinet all set up in our bedroom. It is the same one that my sisters and I slept in when we were babies! Even though its over 30 years old, you can't tell with the cover over it. It is really cute.
Anyways, I'm going to go back to organizing and cleaning up the nursery (must be nesting -lol-)