Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cold or Contractions?

Cold or Contractions?  I would rather not have to deal with either right now.... but at least those Braxton Hicks are far and few between, I have to deal with the misery of this cold all the time.   Seriously it sucks!   Why is it that 3 weeks away from having this baby I have to catch a cold, especially because there is nothing I can take for it!   A couple of my friends mentioned taking Robitussin but being 37 weeks pregnant I'm hesitant to take anything right now.   I'm running just a few hours a sleep because I kept waking up last night (in between the trips to the potty) to get up and hack up my lungs... sorry I know that sounds a little graphic but I don't know how else to explain it.   I'm so tired but I can't sleep because I can't breathe!   Troylynn's reception is tonight and it will literally take a miracle to get me out of this bed, but I'm going to try my hardest... that is if Brad lets me -lol-   Anyways, I'm going to attempt to rest today even though I can already think of a million things I need to get done.  Hopefully I get better before the "real" contactions set in......

TTFN!