Confessions of a wife and mother. Somethings maybe serious, humorous, and others maybe appalling. This is me, and this my life!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Tick Tock...
So it's been a little over a week since my last post. We went to the doctors again on Tuesday and guess what..... NO CHANGE!!!! So the doctor can't induce me until I've dialated to at least 2 cm or I'm a week past my due date. If I haven't gone into labor by Monday, he wants us to go back in and he'll check us again. If' I've dialated to 2 cm then he will induce me on Tuesday, if I'm still the same then I have to wait a week before the hospital will let him induce me. I've been kind of bummed out because I thought for sure I'd have a baby by now and I'm not very good at being patient. Today to get my mind of things Brad and I went out and took some maternity pictures. Here they are. Hopefully the next time I post I'll be posting pictures of our new bundle of joy!!!