Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I AM THANKFUL!

So November is the month of being thankful, and so I've decided to say 5 things I'm thankful for each day until Thanksgiving.   Hopefully this trend will last :) 
  First I am thankful for the internet, because without it I would not beable to stay in touch with many of my friends and family. 
 Secondly, I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who went to work today even though he felt terribly sick this morning. 
  Third, I am thankful for my mother, who is driving over here today to see me and Braleigh and go to Braleigh's checkup with us. 
  Fourth I am thankful for my home.  It may be old and small, but it is a roof over our heads and keeps us warm, especially on this cold day.
  Last but not least, I am thankful for my a sleeping baby, which allows me to be writing this now.

We head to the docs later today for Braleighs 2 month check up.    I'll update you on what she weighs and measures!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment