Thursday, November 18, 2010

It has been a couple days since my last post.  First off, here are the things I'm thankful for today and the past couple days. 
  1. I'm thankful for our home that provides a roof over our head and keeps us warm.  Even though I've been complaining about how COLD it is in here lately because the temperature has dropped outside and it has been so darn windy, making our house much colder and forcing me to turn the furnice up, but I am still thankful that we live in this house and not our old appartment which was freezing all the time.  :)
  2. I'm thankful for my sister Ashley who I can talk to on the phone for hours and ask questions about Braleigh and for her help.  Her little boy is only 2 weeks older than Braleigh so she is a great one to ask for advice right now.
  3. I'm thankful for having a clean (or mostly clean) house.   It makes me feel much better inside when I can see my countertops and tabletop. 
  4. I'm thankful for my mom, Megan and Chris who are watching Braleigh for us while we go to a Concert. 
  5. Lastly I'm thankful that Brad's been home these past couple days.   It's been so nice to spend time with him after his long 10 day work week.  :)
Okay now here are some pictures from the past couple days
Braleigh bundled up to go outside.

We went outside to rake leaves.

I use this as my extra set of arms so I can attempt to accomplish somethings around the house.  :)

Helping mom make dinner...I realize now that it looks like I'm about to chop my thumb off.   haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment