So it's seems like forever since I posted last, so let me catch you up on the past couple days. Thursday Brad and I had the chance to go to a concert. We went to see a band called RED, which are one of Brad's favorite bands. We went with Brad's cousin Danny, who lives in Kansas, and a couple of Danny's friends, Bonnie and Tim. We had tickets to an Acoustic performance where only 7 people got to go on their tour bus and meet them and they performed a song for us. It was awesome! They were all so NICE :)
 |
| Brad and I with the members of RED |
 |
| Danny with the Band |
 |
| Bonnie and Tim with the Band. |
It was a fun night but I was glad to get home to my sweet girl! It was a long day away from her. Friday we headed to Vegas for the weekend. Brad goes every November to take pictures at the Enduro Cross finals. We stopped to see his dad in St. George and then made it to Vegas around 9 p.m. (10 MST) It was a long trip with the baby, but it was nice to go somewhere. We stayed with our good friend Betty. Braleigh and I hung out with Betty on Saturday while Brad shot the race. We attempted to head back on Sunday, but because of the weather, we opted to stay with his dad and head home Monday morning. We have spent the past couple days relaxing after such a long drive. Now its time to get ready for thanksgiving!!!! I can't wait to see everyone! I'm thankful that the "blizzard" we were supposed to have was not as bad so our family can make it here safe, I'm thankful for vacations, but even more thankful for the time when we get back home. I'm thankful that I get to make my favorite things for Thanksgiving... pies and deviled eggs (they are delicious) and I'm thankful for my sister and her husband who cared for our puppies while we were gone! I probably wont write again til after Turkey day, so hopefully everyone has a good one!!!
 |
| Braleigh with Betty |
 |
| We took Braleigh down to the track so Brad could show her off to all his friends. |
 |
| Tired girl on the way home. |
 |
| Some snow storm. LOL |
No comments:
Post a Comment