Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today I am sitting here with the smell of jerky marinade on my hands which makes me thankful for a couple things.    Firstly I'm thankful for the freezer full of meat that we have from Brad's deer/antelope harvests and meat from our generous friends and family, it makes it so nice that we rarely have to by meat.    Secondly I am thankful for the awesome Jerky recipe that I got from my mom because deer Jerky is the best!    I am also thankful for my dishwasher because not having one really sucks even though I rarely do the dishes.  I am super thankful for Meg and Chris because they keep me company when Brad works nights and yesterday they brought me dinner!   And lastly I am thankful for Brad and Braliegh, even though I mention them all the time on my posts, but it is because they are my WORLD!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow because its Brad's last day of work and then he has the next 10 days off and we have a busy week ahead, Red on Thursday and to Vegas on Friday til Sunday.  Then Thanksgiving will be the next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment